Sunday, November 15, 2009

MoMa Noodle Soup

The café on the second floor of the Museum of Modern Art is one of my favorite restaurants in the city, mainly because of their cappuccino and this soup. Though not technically listed as a soup (it's described on the menu as a pasta with a touch of broth), during colder weather I think extra broth is an excellent way to be cozy and warm. It's really really tasty, and good for you, which was my excuse to eat half a pot of the soup before forcing myself to put the rest in the fridge, where it lasted another two hours before I ate the rest of it. As far as I know there's no official published recipe from MoMa, and thus the measurements are guesstimated. I think the trick with the soup is the pepper. It gives it that edge that makes putting down your spoon really difficult.

MoMa Cavatelli Noodle Soup

Recipe guessed at by Annie and her Mom


In a large pot, add the red pepper flakes and fresh ground pepper to the chicken broth.


No comments:

Post a Comment